Recently the danish producer Azerel released the album Frontline: Conquer the Streets. A project that came to life after a visit to New York with some help from local mc’s. So CphMostBlunted decided to get Azerel in the studio to chat about how the whole thing came across. In this episode of CphMostBlunted we also get a jam-guide to the Copenhagen hip-hop scene and a update on new tracks by Dilla, Raekwon, KRS & Buckshot, Pede Gøbb, One Be Lo and Fabelyd. Enjoy…….click the picture!!!
- Under The Influence : Enafos ‘Foutyfivesatthirtythree’
- Lord Akton ‘Spectator : Music Inspired by Carsten Meinert Kvartet’ – Out Now On Vinyl/Digital
- Under The Influence : Lord Akton ‘Spectator Mix’
- Stacks interviewed by Heartbeats.dk
- Lord Akton ‘Spectator : Music inspired by Carsten Meinert Kvartet’ – Out July 12th on LP/Download
- Keis Khatib Live at Spot Festival 2017
- Under The Influence : Astrid Engberg ‘Cigarillo Mix’
- Under The Influence : Sweet Vendetta ‘Killing Ghosts In The Night’
- Keis Khatib ‘Zone 2’ – Out Now On LP
- F L E M M I N G ‘Luftkys & Ambitioner’ Cassette
- Under The Influence : Dust Masta Hiss ‘Always Searching’
- F L E M M I N G releases ‘Luftkys & Ambitioner’ on tape on march 3rd and shares video for ‘Den her Sætning’.
- Under The Influence: Solbergis ‘Universal Living Room’
- Olof Melander & The Monk Batucada at VinterJazz
- Under The Influence: F L E M M I N G ‘Luftkys & Ambitioner’ – mixed by Lord Akton